Welcome back to campus! Now that we’re (sort of) back in the swing of things, at least in the sense that we’ve rolled out of bed for classes, semi-presentable in attire, and haven’t frozen in the process, it’s time for some reflection. The start of a fresh semester is just like the beginning of a new year–a perfect time to re-evaluate who you are, where you’re headed, and what you want to accomplish. We’re talking resolutions here! Sure, we’re a few weeks late on this bandwagon, but who says resolutions have to be reserved for a new year?
Here we’ve shared a few of our resolutions for the semester (it’ll help us stay accountable). Feel free to steal our ideas, share your own, and make this semester your best yet!
- Invite someone you’d like to get to know better to brunch.
- Learn how to do a French twist.
- Call instead of text.
- Perfect the messy bun.
- Enjoy the weather. Even the snow.
- Chill on the Chipotle. (It’s hard, we know.)
- Read more, and not just the Buzzfeed gifset “listicles” from Facebook.
- Speak your mind.